At Conductor, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Many of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named one of Crains Best Places to Work 9 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter
The Retention Marketing Analyst will focus on increasing product engagement & increasing customer lifetime value (LTV) through automated retention marketing programs driven by email marketing & in-application notifications. This role will be responsible for product usage & adoption analysis, program strategy & activation, & ongoing testing / implementation of CRM activities.
- Lead efforts to define & improve lifecycle marketing strategy across email, push notifications, & other programs to increase retention & LTV across Conductor products
- Partner with product team to analyze user behavior & performance by product, geography, platform, programming, & other factors to understand usage, LTV, & churn
- Establish & conduct tests for new strategies to keep users engaged or win them back following inactivity or churn. Scale successful pilots & optimize through iteration.
- Report out on overall KPIs as it relates to retention from email campaigns & push notifications to stakeholders & senior leaders.
- Create & implement a retention marketing strategy to build loyalty, increase LTV & engage customers.
Background & Qualifications:
- 3+ experience with email marketing
- Experience analyzing customer cohorts, segmenting, & automating engagement touchpoint
- Experience copywriting & developing emails
- Experience working with editorial, product, creative, & technical teams.
- Analytical mindset; ability to translate data & trends into actionable insights & execute against them
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively across teams
- Inquisitive & strategic thinker with excellent analytical, written, & verbal skills with an eye for creating engaging presentations & simple reports
- Proactive, can-do attitude, & adaptability
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced start-up environment
- B2B SaaS experience
- Experience working with marketing automation & product usage tools: Marketo, Pendo, Heap, MixPanel
- Experience working with customer-centered business goals
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.