AdhereTech is a health-tech company located in New York City that is changing the way patients take and manage their most crucial medications. We work with many of the largest pharmaceutical, pharmacy, and healthcare companies in the US. Best of all, we help multiple thousands of patients each day - and AdhereTech is always free for patients.
Patients simply use our smart pill bottles and they receive customized messages & support sent to their phone, all personalized to their specific needs. The program is so powerful because all interventions are driven by real-time data analytics, whereby AdhereTech's software system collects and analyzes data about how patient take medications, which has never been done at this scale, in human history.
As the People Operations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of internal employee operations at AdhereTech, which will include managing the full life-cycle recruitment process, executing and expanding company culture initiatives, and managing employee processes such as HR. We currently have 30 full-time employees and we're growing very rapidly, so the People Operations Manager will be instrumental in shaping how the team and company evolve.
As our first People Operations hire, you will play a key role in defining the function from scratch, with the goal of building strong practices at AdhereTech, in order to attract and retain talent. The ideal candidate is someone who can grow with the company and help develop the processes we need as we build out the team. Additionally, we have a great company culture, and we want someone that can ensure that is gets even better as we grow. For the right candidate, this is a great opportunity to get in at the ground level at a fast-growing healthcare technology company - and help build something great.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the full recruiting cycle process across the organization, including sourcing, screening, assessing candidates, and closing talent
- Collaborate with leadership to understand and define hiring needs, and establish effective, scalable processes to support those goals
- Strategically source candidates and develop innovative tactics to build active and passive talent pipeline
- Develop a deep understanding of AdhereTech's employer value proposition, and use this knowledge to craft compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Maintain clear and consistent records in our applicant tracking system
- HR Operations
- Oversee new employee onboarding to ensure new hires get situated and are ready to rock and roll from Day 1
- Create and manage initiatives at all points of the employee lifecycle such as anniversary tracking, leave processing, and the employee exit process
- Assist with key HR processes across the company, such as performance management, benefits and perks, employee feedback, and retention
- Serve as the initial point of contact for employees on any HR issues, including assisting employees with general questions about benefits, perks, payroll, etc.
- Cultural Initiatives / Company Events / Office Management
- Brainstorm and execute on team initiatives, including weekly team meetings, monthly team events, in-office events, new employee welcome lunches, various celebrations, etc.
- Order and organize all supplies for the office, including office supplies, office snacks, team lunch, etc.
- Liaise with building staff on any office needs, including maintenance & repairs, cleaning service, visitor lists, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-6 years demonstrated success working in a fast-paced professional setting, preferably in HR or recruiting
- Experience with recruiting tools and Applicant Tracking Systems a plus
- Experience with technical recruiting a plus
- Empathetic and engaging: This role will be the primary point of contact for prospective candidates and current employees. You are a great written and verbal communicator who knows how to build connections.
- Integrity: You understand how to handle confidential information and sensitive issues.
- Can-do attitude: We're a lean team so it's all hands on deck. You are willing to chip in wherever needed.
- Proactive and resourceful problem-solver: As an early-stage startup, we're constantly building and refining our processes. You don't just raise issues; you try to come up with well-thought-out solutions.
- Extremely process-oriented: You have strong organizational and project management skills, and are a master in getting things done with no details missed.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Office snacks (now with fresh fruit, thanks to a grassroots Healthy Snacks Initiative!)
- Monthly team events
To apply, please submit an application via the following link: Apply Here