See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Outbound Sales Development Representative supporting our Twilio team.
Who we are & why were hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications & data solutions that help companies & developers worldwide build better applications & customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, & we're looking for more builders, creators, & visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to help grow & develop our Twilio sales pipeline. The Sales Development team is a strategic component of our go-to-market strategy.
As a team, we collaborate with one another daily, push each other to do the best work of our lives, & bring an unparalleled level of energy & drive to our jobs. Were looking for people who have a growth-oriented mindset & want to grow their careers within Segment & Twilio. If this role excites you but you think you dont check every box, we still encourage you to apply - were already looking forward to meeting you.
In this role, youll:
- Breaking into new companies & new markets, & we do this by engaging with prospects by using a multi-channel, value-based approach with the goal of building relationships & driving brand awareness.
- Receive all the necessary training & insights to confidently start contacting prospects through Segments SDR Onboarding Program for new hires.
- Achieve & exceed your monthly goal for generating new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline.
- Become a master of Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, & various other systems for workflow execution.
- Research accounts to determine how Twilio can provide them value & then execute on making outbound dials, sending personalized emails, & leveraging social selling.
- Work in partnership with an Account Executive to create account strategies, territory plans, & successfully create new business opportunities.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, & we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Growth-oriented & are in it for the long haul (excited for leadership & customer-facing career opportunities!)
- Youre goal oriented & biased to action (our quota is the floor not the ceiling!)
- Are excited to go above & beyond to delight your prospects (creative, strategic outreach including hyper-personalized emails, calls, & videos!)
- Lean into change rather than shy away from it (things move quickly around here!)
- Look forward to variety in a normal workday (thanks to the creativity & personalization in this role, each day is a new adventure!)
- You have navigated challenges & overcome obstacles (resilience is a core skill for becoming a great SDR!)
- Embrace responsibility & are excited about joining forces with various Account Executives (teamwork makes the dream work!)
- Portuguese & English are mandatory.
- Spanish Intermediary.
- 1+ year of customer-facing experience (but if not, dont sweat it!)
This role will be Remote - Brazil.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental & wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, & much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, & are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering & donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, & be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.