As a Senior Media Planner, you are eager to dive into the world of media trafficking, reporting & implementation, & hit the ground running with support from the Media team. With guidance from your Media Director, youre ready to break into the digital media landscape & learn as much as you can about current media trends & the collaboration between media syndication & creative development. You bring a passion for Media to the office, & your enthusiastic personality makes you keen to offer insights into campaign analysis & optimization. Working across all areas of the Media process, you want to get your hands dirtyand you are ready to learn from the robust team at Critical Mass. Youll also support the Media teams administrative needs by briefing the team on client files, campaign contracts, & conducting research.
- Coordinatethe management, trafficking, optimization & reporting of all campaign initiatives.
- Work with Critical Mass headquarters to execute payment of invoices & pre-bill process
- Be responsible for all media campaign set-up & execution, including working with other internal teams & clients to secure deliverables.
- Support Marketing & Media Managers in reporting templates, management & presentations to clients.\Be responsible for pulling & delivering accurate data in initial analyses.
- Provide insight into campaign analysis & optimization.
- Research & prepare new information for paid media plans, RFPs, & presentations.
- Evaluate, build & maintain relationships in the display & emerging media community.
- Stay up-to-date on & advise the Marketing & Media groups on the latest trends in interactive marketing/media & developments.
- Aid in the development of Point ofView (POV) documents on new trends or special opportunities.
- Participate in new business efforts as needed by management.
- 3+ years experience as a digital media associate / trafficker.
- Full knowledge of DoubleClick DFA 6 trafficking & reporting, DFP knowledge a plus.
- Previous experience with eMarketer, Nielsen & comScore.
- Familiarity with Google ad productsbonus points if youre familiar with Google AdWords.
- General understanding of digital media & the digital landscape.
- Thorough knowledge of standard & rich media ad trafficking software for display, video, mobile & other emerging channels.
- Familiarity with & passion for digital media.
- Strong interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task & meet deadlines while paying attention to details.
- Ability to work effectively under stressful situations & time constraints.
- Ability to work effectively across functional groups or geographic offices.
- Good project management, planning & organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, yet seek help when needed.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Independent & able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus & productivity.
- Flexible & able to quickly adapt to new situations.