Roivant Sciences is a global healthcare company focused on realizing the full value of promising biomedical research to improve the lives of patients & their families.
At Roivant, our aim is to transform the way that medicines & medical care are delivered to patients. We do this by building Vants focused, entrepreneurial companies that develop & commercialize innovative medicines & healthcare technologies. Roivant recently completed its transformative transaction with Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma, forming Sumitovant. Read more about the transaction here.
Roivant is hiring a summer legal intern to work closely with Roivants Head of Legal & other members of the legal team & the broader Roivant Pharma, Health, finance, transactions, tax, accounting & HR teams on a wide variety of interesting & complex assignments, including:
- Investor outreach, capital raising & other financing activities
- Corporate governance matters for Roivant & our public & private subsidiaries
- Public company periodic reporting & disclosure matters
- Opportunities at certain of our newly-formed Roivant Health Vants see here for a recently launched Roivant Health Vant
- Intellectual property & technology transactions
- Labor, employment & executive compensation matters
Our legal team prides itself on enabling & executing on the business goals of the broader Roivant organization. Candidates should be hard-working, business minded & problem solvers. An interest in biopharma and/or heathcare is a plus, but not required indeed Roivant recruits top talent both from within & beyond the traditional pharma world.
Roivant is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity & to compliance with all Federal, State & Local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics, disability, veteran's status or any other classification protected by applicable State/Federal/Local laws.