ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Commercial Manager will work closely with Commercial Directors & analysts to drive the sportsbook commercial strategy, & act as liaison with stakeholders to ensure that it gets properly implemented across the organization. At the same time, they will be responsible for deriving business & customer insights, spotting trends/criticalities & reporting periodically to the leadership team. This role will focus on enhancing & optimizing our sportsbook proposition by step changing our generosity (promotions) sophistication both strategically & operationally - to set us up for the next phase of growth.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Help lead a cross-functional program of work from strategy formation through to day-to-day implementation
- Refine key commercial metrics of success & collaborate with stakeholders to operationalize these across the organization
- Assist in revamping our customer value segmentation via enhanced customer data to give us a more accurate view of customer value
- Transform our generosity distribution methodology to maximize perception & customer engagement at optimal cost
- Rigorously experiment with new generosity mechanics to create a more personalized experience for customers
- Analyze the effectiveness of expenditure, & provide recommendations for improvements
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Minimum of 3 years Sportsbook experience in a strategic / commercial / analytical role is required
- Strategic mindset: takes a long-term view & anticipates future trends & implications
- Commercial acumen: advanced understanding of P&L, business principles & commercial levers
- Professional experience with Excel is required. SQL & data visualization a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify opportunities to drive the business to a higher level of profitability
- Collaborates: is a team player - works with various teams across the organization to understand their needs & get things done. They can influence KPIs & decision making across a broad range of teams.
- Presents with impact to a wide range of stakeholders & keeps stakeholders updated with relevant & timely information
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.