Our mission is to inspire people everywhere to live fuller, happier, & more active lives. Thats why we created ClassPass: a membership that gives customers access to boutique fitness classes, gyms, & wellness offerings across a wide network of partners around the world.
About the Role
The Product Management team at ClassPass is in the center of it all, driving squads that design, create, & develop engaging products & scalable systems that shape the future of the company & help us accomplish our vision.
Our PMs tackle some of the most complex business problems that span across our consumer, partner, & internal products (e.g., search & discovery, acquisition funnels & viral growth, dynamic pricing & inventory management, international expansion, workforce efficiency tools etc.). If you obsess about your users & are passionate about solving complex problems on a daily basis, look no further.
Were searching for experienced Product Managers to help define & execute product strategy in their respective domain. This role demands deep customer empathy, technical knowledge, analytical savvy, strong product judgement, & the ability to bring together engineers, designers, & business stakeholders to prioritize & execute on roadmaps that drive the greatest impact for ClassPass.
What youll do:
- Drive ideation, evaluation, definition & prioritization of initiatives on your squad roadmap.
- Own the full product lifecycle across definition, launch, testing & optimization.
- Help lead a cross-functional squad of engineers, designers, & user researchers to build high ROI product features.
- Build alignment & address needs of key stakeholders across teams.
- Be the voice of the user, synthesizing quantitative & qualitative data to ensure product decisions address their needs.
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in product management, with a clear track record of shipping impactful, high-quality features & product capabilities.
- Youre comfortable operating in a fast-moving, fluid startup environment. You have a "driver" personality & constantly push toward clarity & successful delivery.
- You have good product intuition, but reinforce decisions through a deep understanding of user sentiment & analytical data.
- You are experienced with an agile development process & work collaboratively with full stack product teams.
- You partner effectively with business stakeholders & solve problems. Youre comfortable & effective at framing decisions with clear & logical arguments.
- You have strong written & oral communication skills, with experience facilitating group discussions.
- You demonstrate analytical and business savvy; comfortable defining, querying, & synthesizing your own product data & connecting the dots to assess impact to the overall business.