Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, & Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in todays digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, & more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, & we havent stopped growing since!
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, & the fun of working together & face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, & can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
We Want You!
Were looking for an experienced professional to build & execute our customers multi-channel acquisition, driving purchase behavior through the use of all available digital techniques, emerging platforms & technologies.
So, what will you be doing all day?
- Design, define & build the entire user acquisition strategy across regions, products, platforms & audiences.
- Hire, manage & train professionals to manage all paid channels- PPC, Affiliates & Media Buying
- Optimize acquisition & remarketing channels ROI to increase demand & engage with potential prospects.
- Coordinate & execute go-to-market plans partnering closely with other marketing functions
- Constantly test designs, offers, content & user experience to drive conversions.
- Work closely with Data Science & BI teams to improve & evolve measurement, conversion infrastructure & data management platforms to gain deeper insights into the entire customers lifecycle.
- Conduct research on new & emerging digital platforms, techniques & partnerships. Develop a strong partnership strategy & partnership yearly calendar.
- Develop affiliate program strategy & define KPIs. Perform new affiliate acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds & emails.
This is the perfect job for someone who has:
- At least 5 years of experience managing large-scale acquisition teams
- At least 3 years of experience as a PPC manager, affiliate management and/or media buying in a global internet company and/or well-known agency.
- Experience with B2B SaaS- strong advantage
- A track record of delivering outstanding growth in digital customer experience programs
- Knowledge of various PPC platforms- Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, as well as Affiliate management platforms.
- An analytical mindset, methodological, ROI oriented
- Exceptional attention to details
- Strong problem-solving & fact-based decision-making skills
- English at mother tongue or high level
- Excel expert (SQL knowledge- an advantage)
Why youll love being a Similarwebber:
Youll actually love the product you work with: Our customers arent our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said the product. Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
Youll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue & empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. Youll find the resources you need to take initiative & create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, & offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings & happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether its Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, youll find all the tools & opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isnt just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.
This position may be based in one of several locations. If your position will be based in SimilarWebs New York City office or will require travel to the New York City office, your offer will be contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination, as required by the New York City Commissioner of Health & Mental Hygiene.