The Rubicon Project has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Director, Product Management who would own a number of new products that will lead us to transform the Ad Industry. The right person will drive a portfolio of Rubicon Projects Products tied into our header bidding solutions & be the expert on how publishers integrate demand into their properties.
If you are a multi-talented individual who would enjoy bridging engineering & business, have a proven track record in the programmatic ad tech space, can effectively interact with a broad range of customers, stakeholders, or constituents, & can represent Rubicon Project products & strategies across the industry, this could be the right opportunity for you.
What you will be doing:
- Lead, guide, & align product initiatives from inception through delivery for Rubicon Project with goals of the business unit & overall company vision.
- Analyze competitive products & gather feedback from publishers & internal teams to drive product roadmap.
- Work both as an individual contributor & as a manager towards creating detailed product requirements
- Collaborate with engineering & sales leadership to develop, prioritize, & drive product to delivery
- Work closely with UI & UX team to shape products interface
- Collaborate with Product Management from other product teams at Rubicon Project
- Represent Rubicon Project at industry events or functions
What we look for:
- 8+ years of Product Management experience in web applications; demonstrated success in building & launching products; B2B preferred
- Experience with current programmatic advertising technologies, Header Bidding, Prebid or similar products; building core set of functionalities & extending them toward a future vision
- Experience working & executing effectively in a global environment
- Proven ability to articulate business opportunities & customer needs into product requirements
- Demonstrated skill in writing concise & clear definitions of prioritized features for the technical teams to implement.
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail with proven experience managing multiple projects to successful completion
What's in it for you: