COOK / SOUS CHEF for ourAEGIS LIVING CORPORATE OFFICE
Would you like to work in a beautiful office setting & for an organization that makes a difference in the lives of others? If you're a person who loves food & wants to serve others the amazing food that you've prepared, then apply here!
EGIS LIVINGredefines Assisted Living as you know it. Our Corporate office supports our luxury Assisted Living Communities that provide the residents with a sophisticated lifestyle, the finest amenities, professional staff, enriching activities, & irresistible cuisine. Our organization is in a growth mode with 32 Communities in WA, CA & NV & another 7+ in development.
This is a high visibility job in our Corporate Office & with success, will lead to opportunities of growth in our Greater Seattle & CA Communities.
We are in search of a full time Cook to prepare lunch for our Corporate Office employees.Work Monday - Friday from 6:30 am - 3:30 pm.
As a Cook you will prepare lunch for the Aegis Living Corporate Team:
- Preparing & cooking breakfast & lunch items to include omelets, fresh salads, sandwiches & homemade soup options.
- Ordering & inventory.
- Clean up - upholding cleanliness standards.
What youll need to rock this job:
- Ability to work 6:30 am - 3:30 pm, weekdays / Monday through Friday
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a fast-paced commercial kitchen environment.
- Knowledge of food preparation & production.
- Meet all health requirements
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
Competitive pay & an enjoyable work environment.
- Opportunities of growth to move into Community Lead Cook or Culinary Services Director position. Highly visible role by the Executive Team.
- Prepare & serve breakfast & lunch in a beautiful work environment with appreciative employees.
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Work / Life Balance. Weekday work only. No evening, no weekend & no holiday work.
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top-rated company onGlassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!
Join Aegis Living & you will:LOVE YOUR JOB, LOVE THE TEAM AND LOVE THE MISSION!