VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC & LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
As an organization we seek people who want to help their colleagues succeed & are creative problem solvers.
You serve as a thoughtful & logistics-minded trusted advisor & point of contact for internal & external communication for the CEO of VaynerSpeakers. You have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written & verbal communication, & the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. You are able to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, & must be able to work under pressure, with speed & accuracy.
The task at hand?
- Understanding priorities to best manage an active calendar of appointments, & always finding resolution for conflicting needs
- A keen sense for being able to recognize patterns & anticipate needs is critical to the role
- Handles all matters efficiently alongside being able to raise issues for discussion that may not have been identified, & provide suggestions for improvements
- Ensures relevant & timely matters are escalated, resolved, & loops closed
- Manages complex & detailed travel plans, itineraries, & travel needs + Completes monthly expense reports
- Manages coordination of larger team events, programming, client meetings, etc. on, which can include catering needs, deck & agenda building, offsite plannings, etc.
- Serves as a central sources of information & context finder internally, with the highest level of discretion
- Manages a variety of special projects a self-starter that thrives on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- Maintains a database with relevant & current information about deals, speakers & buyers, with up to date & accurate information, constantly updating with new information over time
- An understanding of the sensitivity to the information in order to protect proprietary data is essential
- Prepare sales materials in a consistent & accurate manner
- Organize & complete expense reports
The ideal candidate has:
- 2-3 years of administrative experience supporting executives
- Proficient in Google Calendar & G-Suite, experience in Airtable preferred
- Demonstrated track record of getting complex tasks done, driving cross-functional, department-wide impact, & operating & contributing to high performance cultures
- Displays innovative thinking (thinking on your feet)
- Works collaboratively (team player) & builds relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Displays professionalism & grace under pressure
- Has a sense of urgency & conveys a positive, can-do attitude
- Outstanding time-management & prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities under short deadlines
- Detail-oriented & highly organized
- Expert level written & verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Comfort with ambiguity & proven ability to create clarity
- Strong focus on team culture & cross-functional work
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary $55,000-$61,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health & Wellness benefits