Appian provides a low-code development platform that accelerates the creation of high-impact business applications. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance & we are looking for Senior Technical Consultants to create, present, & implement Appian's technical solutions. As a Senior Consultant, you will be a key leader for the business of consulting as well as the business of our clients. Appians growth trajectory ensures that Senior Consultants will immediately impact customer interaction & team development, working closely with our clients & Appian core members. Not only do Appian consultants become experts at building process applications on our software, they also become business process experts in the various client industries they work.
- You enjoy working with clients to define business processes & gather functional system requirements. You are not an order taker; you ask why questions & solve the right problems
- Youre well educated, with at least a BS in Computer Science or related field/degree in addition to 3+ years of experience
- Youre passionate about technology: Modern Responsive Web Applications, Mobile-First Solutions, Composite applications, etc.
- Youve demonstrated past success in cross-functional teams building products using agile methodologies.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You can speak Fluent German & English
- You have prior experience with software consulting, (ideally in a ERP, CRM, BPM/Workflow, Data Integration Architecture or EAI)
How youll contribute:
- Work directly with clients throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to define, design, & implement business process based solutions
- Drive adoption by empowering clients to become self-sufficient with building process applications on their own
- Design & implement solutions with Appian software & provide demonstrations to clients
- Establish & implement metrics to optimize team delivery & measure business agility in terms of predictability, reliability & adaptability
- Independently communicate with both client technical teams & business owners as needed during the design & implementation
- Supervise, mentor & develop junior consultants & business analysts on application & implementation methodology
The best part of this job is:
- Working in a collaborative, self-organizing agile team comprised of highly intelligent & motivated staff; that lead transformation from idea to implementation (from strategy through delivery).