The Role: Marketing Manager, Display
Rue Gilt Groupe is seeking a Marketing Manager, Display to focus on significantly scaling our paid acquisition investment in order to accelerate member growth for our Ruelala & Gilt brands. Operating in a fast-growing, dynamic e-commerce culture, you will have a direct & high impact on Rue Gilt Groupes overall customer acquisition marketing & growth strategy.
As the Marketing Manager, Display, you will flex both your entrepreneurial creative right brain & analytical left brain driving efficient revenue growth while expanding your exposure to technology, media, advertising, retail & fashion. Best of all, you will have plenty of opportunities to collaborate cross-functionally, stretch your skills, & focus on your professional development with the support of a team of experienced marketing leaders.
What youll do:
- Own & optimize a multi-million dollar Display ad spend, focused on acquiring new customers to Ruelala & Gilt while achieving efficiency (LTV/ CAC) goals
- Lead strategic testing into existing & new Display vendors to deliver step function efficiency & scale of acquisition program
- Partner with innovative digital marketing companies to utilize new tools, techniques & advertising strategies.
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Creative, Product Management, Technology & Merchandising to achieve business results
- 5 years experience in Performance Digital Marketing, with 3+ years in Display
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics or other concentrations with a significant quantitative focus
- Strong interest or direct experience in retail, e-commerce, fashion and/or B2C marketing (in-house or agency)
- Exceptional analytical horsepower & data-driven problem-solving skills & advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills; Tableau a plus
Bonus points for
- Expertise in managing & scaling prospecting campaigns with LTV/ CAC goals
- Experience leading a small team, or managing external clients and/or cross-functional teams
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to create the most engaging & satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 35+ million loyal members turn to Rue La La & Gilt for everything from women, men & childrens apparel & accessories to home dcor & exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law