About the Role
Dispatch Operations Representative will support the logistics of dispatching jobs between customers & service providers. To dispatch is an action, to send off to a destination or for a purpose to deal with (a task or problem) quickly & efficiently. The new role of Dispatch Operations Representative will work in partnership locksmith sales & account management to support customers, reduce the number of cancellations, & increase locksmith service job conversions. This role reports to the Dispatch Operations Coordinator within the Locksmith Operations group.
Methods & Responsibilities
Quality Matters, Rapid Response
- Management of inbound from calls from booked customers & active locksmiths
- Manage orders from the post-booking stage through completion
- Surfacing problems & solutions
- Resolve escalations & close orders
Spend Time & Money Wisely, Establish processes & reporting/analysis
- Monitor on-going service performance & interact with service professionals & customer support teams
- Ensuring locksmith utilization of appropriate stages in the job flow (enroute, starting work, complete)
- Maintain an expertise in KeyMe systems & processes
Surface Problems & Solveem Together, Collaborate & share insights
- Working closely with leaders of Sales, AM, Ops, & management to provide specific insights to increase conversions.
Love Our Customers, NPS
- Achieve NPS goals for Customers & Service providers. The obvious customers, those who book jobs & our locksmith partners with KeyMe are Ensuring we maintain a
Respect, working well with others
- Following process & expectations of the role in close collaboration with peers & partners
KeyMe is a New York City-based company revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars & businesses. Via artificial intelligence & robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, & duplicate their physical keys & RFID cards. Fully automated, self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 3,100 locations in 49 states inside of Bed Bath & Beyond, IKEA, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven stores, & many major grocery store chains.
Additionally, the KeyMe Locksmith Services division offers customers a one stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts & re-keys to complex installations & custom jobs. All KeyMe Locksmiths have extensive experience & are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMes smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmiths arrival, job progress & receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, & customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. The company expanded its footprint by 5X in 2017 & tripled revenue in 2018. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative & relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard & enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible & creative working culture, youll be joining a forward-thinking team youd be happy to work with.
- Competitive compensation that includes base salary & commission
- 100% covered Health, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Matching 401K plan
- Stock Options
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks & drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress code