Are you looking for a friendly & collaborative team environment where your problem solving skills are challenged on a daily basis? TouchBistro is looking for a Customer Care Coordinator to join our growing team & support our customers when they need it most.
This role is part of the Customer Success team & focuses on customer support, account renewals, & retention. You will engage with our customers to ensure they are optimizing the TouchBistro POS solution for their business. The goal is to build & maintain a strong active customer community, resulting in increased customer retention rates.
- Provide inbound/outbound customer support via phone, email & chat
- Resolve customer account inquiries (i.e. change of ownership, service downgrades, payment changes, license adjustments, renewals)
- Partner with internal stakeholders to resolve customer issues (i.e. Hardware, Finance, Installation, Professional Services, Sales)
- Proactively identify ways to enhance the customer experience & raise the bar on our high standards
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role, ideally with a SaaS company
- University/College degree
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results & solution-oriented. You must be flexible/adaptable & have a knack for thinking on your feet
- You easily build rapport with both internal teams & external clients
- You have exceptional organizational, & communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish or French is always a plus!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.