Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- €136 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As part of the Growth Operations Team, our Fullstack Engineer will be responsible for maintaining & executing new code production for client acquisition.
As part of our hyper-growth mission, our Growth engineering team led by Sebastien
(Lead Growth Engineer), partners mainly with the Acquisition team to execute changes that drive new acquisition & revenue growth. Our website
registers more than 1 million sessions each month & we are always looking to constantly improve every part of our customer journey.
As a Fullstack Engineer at Qonto, you will
• Coordinate & prioritize technical requests: With the Head of User Acquisition, you will be responsible to bring your full-stack technical expertise to give an estimated development time for each request in order to prioritize then & build a realistic roadmap.
• Implement our new features: Develop in Ruby & apply to practices of "clean code" (from readability to design patterns & code organization)
• Improve the stack: From DevOps topics to the choice of new technologies
• Optimize our website in terms of conversion:
You will partner with the Head of User Acquisition & the Conversion Manager to optimize our website performance through AB testing, visitor experience personalization, & side marketing projects like our demo
• Minimize bugs & technical debt: ensure the quality & security of the codebase
• Share knowledge: Train & coach other developers on your key skillset
• Tracking code on our website & for affiliate partners: You will be responsible for all the tracking codes on our website & for all different affiliate partners on our onboarding funnel. You will work with the Head of User Acquisition to define the right one.
What you can expect
• A human-centric company with priority given to the responsibilities of the employees
• A comprehensive view of our business & the ability to work on multiple projects, tools & environments
• A small close-knit team to share & improve your skills
• A feeling of responsibility, with direct work & feedback from our team & customers
• A clean development environment, with great quality, maintainable code & strong coding guidelines
• A fast-growing international scale-up present in Germany, Italy, Spain & France
• Experience: You have 4+ years of professional experience in a full-stack engineering position & have significant experience with Ruby on Rails. 2+ years of experience within a Growth team is a huge plus.
• Business-oriented: Despite your main focus on the technical part, you are able to keep in mind that your first objective is to improve the business KPIs & challenge the Acquisition team with their requests.
• Leadership: You are able to define priorities, anticipate resource needs & coach freelancers in order to help the Growth team to reach their objectives.
• Communication: You share & communicate insights in a proper way (dashboards, presentations, etc)
• Team player: You are able to work strategically & collaboratively with other departments like Designers, Acquisition, International Teams, & Tech teams.
• Languages: You are fluent in English. French, Spanish, Italian, or German is a plus.