Amplitude is growing & we're looking for a dynamic Recruiting Coordinator to help us continue to provide an exceptional candidate experience!
In this role you will partner with our recruiters, hiring managers & interviewers to schedule interviews & create a smooth & positive experience for candidates.
*This is a contract role based out of our San Francisco office. We are working remotely until September 2021.
- Act as a point of contact for candidates & assist with scheduling interviews, sending status updates, managing the onsite interviews & booking any travel arrangements when required.
- Work with recruiters & hiring managers to ensure a seamless interview experience for all candidates.
- Deliver the best possible candidate experience including prompt replies to scheduling requests & going above & beyond to make candidates feel welcome when visiting our office.
- Manage candidate interviews & coordination of onsite visits, including scheduling, securing conference rooms, & arranging travel. Scheduling is the top priority for this role.
- Ability to understand & adapt to rapidly changing priorities & environments.
- Excellent written/verbal communication with the ability to interact effectively with team members & candidates at all levels with professionalism, tact, & diplomacy.
- Incredibly detail-oriented with effective time management, organizational & problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal & relationship-building skills.
- Integrity in handling confidential & sensitive information.
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Docs, etc.)
- Current or previous experience scheduling interviews via Greenhouse or other ATS.
At Amplitude, were on a mission to help product teams understand their users behavior so that they can build better products. Weve built a product intelligence platform that enables anyone, regardless of analytics experience, to listen to what their users are telling them through user behavior.
Founded in 2012, Amplitude is headquartered in San Francisco with other offices in Amsterdam & New York. We recently raised an $80M Series D & are backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, & Y Combinator. You can learn more about our team, culture, & environment at https://amplitude.com/careers.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.