At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a motivated & organized Bilingual Community Associate to join our Chicago team full time. In this role, you will be the face of Lyft, meeting with applicants & current drivers at our local facilities & preparing them for the exciting road ahead. You will be responsible for supporting onboarding activities, providing a world-class experience & you will have the opportunity to drive our local operations activities through insightful feedback. If you enjoy working with people, are a self-starter, have a great sense of humor, & if the thought of helping Lyft continue to build this incredible ride-sharing movement in Chicago (and across the U.S.) sounds exciting, we would love to meet you!
- Provide in-person support to current drivers to solve any issues that they may have
- Guide applicants through the onboarding process, preparing them for what to expect & how to be successful on the road
- Support drivers with your knowledge of Chicago & the Lyft platform
- Communicate cross-functionally to solve drivers pain points
- Assist vehicle service customers by creating repair orders, communicating recommendations & invoicing
- Strongly convey the power & possibilities of the Driver Center in every interaction to drive additional volume & educate customers
- Represent Lyft's brand, mission, & culture both inside & outside of the organization
- Work on various special projects - managing moving parts, timelines & stakeholders - as dictated by unique business needs in an emerging market
- Proficient in Spanish
- Impeccable customer service & problem-solving skills
- High energy with an outgoing, social personalityyou love talking to people!
- Ability to multi-task & switch into different modes during the workday/week
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment & love being productive
- Knowledge of the for-hire vehicle industry
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Strong ability to prioritize & organize daily work activities with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with common technology tools like Slack, Zendesk, Google Suite, etc.
- Typically involves standing for most of the workday (although Lyft will make accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities)
- Bonus points if you love ride-sharing so much that you're not just a passenger... but a driver too!
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.