Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute & optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app & more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solutionIterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, & designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitters early success. We've recently raised a $50M Series C from top-tier investors like Index Ventures & CRV, & hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, & Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for two years running & earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 1000. We've got a nation-wide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver & host an annual growth marketing conference where innovative marketers around the world come to share ideas
Reducing friction & bridging the gap between technical & non-technical stakeholders is extremely important throughout the customer's experience. In order to bridge that gap, youll partner with members of the customer success team during technical calls with our customers. Youll be responsible for answering all functional & technical questions pertaining to the Iterable platform with a focus on our mobile offering.
You will also advocate for our customers by speaking to them to learn about their pain points. Youll then strategize with the Customer Success Managers to figure out potential solution that best alleviates our customers pain points.
- Become a subject matter expert on all things related to the Iterable platform with a focus on our mobile offerings including our SDK & mobile partner offerings (Branch, Adjust, AppsFlyer etc)
- Partner with Implementation Managers to assist with the integration process
- Become the trusted advisor our customers technical stakeholders
- Troubleshoot our customers mobile app as it relates to the Iterable integration
- Scope, manage, & deliver solution specifications
- Take ownership of post-sales technical issues, working with cross-functional teams to document problem resolution steps & troubleshooting procedures
- Conduct product trainings & demo new features to increase product adoption
The Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or analytical fields
- 3+ years of B2B customer facing experience with a SaaS company
- Some experience with mobile development in either iOS or Android.
- Experience with leading software implementation & support
- Experience providing technical consultations to executive level decision makers
- Possesses strong critical thinking skills with demonstrated ability to solve technical problems
- Passion for startups, software, & SaaS products
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Experience in the marketing automation or email marketing space
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, & fantastic location
- Catered lunches delivered to the office daily + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Employee Wellness Allowance of $160/month
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & strives to build a diverse & inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 03/20/19