WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Digital Merchandise Specialist will play an integral part in bringing the assortment & merchandising leg of our e-commerce platforms to life. This will include our registry as well as paper businesses. They will be known as a trusted, collaborative & results-oriented business partner who possesses professional maturity & an ability to build strong partnerships. They will be responsible for maintaining the digital storefront, with a keen focus on product set-up & on-site merchandising. This role will report directly to the Director of Site Merchandising.
- Execute the start to finish setup of all products for the site, including but not limited to product imagery, product copy, & taxonomy.
- Responsible for ensuring product launches on the site on time & with all applicable selling information (Images, Copy, Color Names, etc.) & ensures it is merchandised & searchable in all equivalent locations cross-site.
- Continually analyze, execute, & provide improvements to the customer experience as it relates to navigation, search, & product listing pages.
- Work cross-functionally to maintain the daily maintenance & schedule of product launches & on-site presentation/features.
- Daily review of sales & KPIs to identify & understand the key drivers behind site performance.
- Prepare & analyze merchandising reporting & data to deliver insights & recommendations for online merchandising strategies.
- Review competitor websites to ensure industry alignment with product presentation, categorization, & trends.
SUCCESSFUL DIGITAL MERCHANDISE SPECIALIST CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 1-3 years of experience within a Digital Merchandising/eCommerce function.
- Excels in a fast-paced & deadline-driven environment.
- Detail oriented with an ability to manage & complete multiple projects.
- Creative thinker & problem-solver determined to achieve the desired outcome.
- Collaborative, consultative style with an ability to establish trust & build relationships.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.