CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 60+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Product Manager, Travel role is responsible for identifying, designing & executing on unique opportunities to change the traveler experience by iterating & expanding on our existing product suite to serve new consumers & scale our platform across the industry.
Ideal candidates possess vision, grit & attention to detail to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy engaging with customers & evangelizing their needs. You balance abstract strategic thinking with outstanding execution holding yourself & your group accountable to delivering successful outcomes. Youre passionate about pioneering solutions for complex business problems at the leading consumer secure ID platform. You will innovate on new business models, new technologies & new opportunities. Were looking for a metrics driven, self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible & relentless execution to join us in driving the impact of our platform.
In the role, you will work closely across stakeholders including internal business leaders, strategists & cross-functional product organization along with an ever-expanding partner network. You will be a partner to business owners helping envision revenue opportunities & business plans with the acumen to turn those plans into reality through a scalable extension of the CLEAR platform.
What You Will Do
- Own a product surface within the overall Travel vertical at CLEAR
- Drive alignment with internal stakeholders on the prioritization of key projects
- Drive continuous improvement using data & metrics to identify issues & ways to improve the product
- Develop thoughtful product strategies & execute plans to drive the platform forward
- Analyze, determine & prioritize target customer, end-user, & internal stakeholder needs
- Develop experiments & prototypes to better bring light to complex issues where data isnt so accessible
- Define & communicate a product roadmap aligned with company objectives, & supported by business cases, market research, customer data & competitive analysis
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to build momentum & alignment, & shepherd product concepts through execution, validation & adoption
- Ensure appropriate customer research, usability testing & rapid prototyping
- Coordinate go-to-market launch & post-launch activities; gather customer feedback to validate that the product meets proposed metrics, & prioritize & deliver upon necessary iterations
Who You Are
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in consumer focused roles
- Passion for the intersection of hardware & software to create frictionless user experiences
- Demonstrated track record building stakeholder relationships through outstanding communications & collaboration skills
- You have a proven track record of owning the full agile product lifecycle
- You take responsibility from inception to outcomes
- You are customer focused & deeply understand the market & unmet needs
- You are an excellent communicator who articulates the product strategy & roadmap, structure the problem at hand
- You are a strategic thinker who understands business objectives & converts them into clear product plans, following through with execution
- You understand how & when to say no leveraging qualitative & quantitative data to support your position
- You are analytic & results orientated
- You are driven, take initiative & motivate others
- You are comfortable with ambiguity & challenge, thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Bias towards action & shipping vs making things perfect
- Growth mindset: self-aware of strengths & areas to develop