WE HELP ONLINE COMMUNITIES THRIVE
Spot.IMs mission is to create exceptional technology that empowers media publishers to develop meaningful & monetizable online communities for their readers within their owned-and-operated spaces. Started in 2012, our software platform helps the worlds biggest online publishers form independent communities around their distinct content, quickly bolstering their overall engagement & social interactions. We connect millions of unique users a month across leading media publishers including News Corp, Verizon Media, CBS, Fox News, Hearst, Refinery 29 & more. Spot.IM is VC-backed by Insight Ventures, one of the worlds most trusted & successful institutional investors, & we are focused on growing our standout global team & product stack.
We look for self-starters; those with a founder mentality. We ship every day. We embrace bold ideas & encourage experimentation.
About the Role
Spot.IM is experiencing significant growth & is looking for a motivated director of product Marketing Manager to help develop & manage product marketing content that will bring us to the next level!
You will report directly to the VP of Marketing & collaborate with the Sales & Product org to develop product marketing programs & assets that highlight the best of our product offerings, value proposition, drive awareness, & ultimately revenue. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be an expert in describing our products to our current & prospective publishing partners. As such, you will be able to leverage this knowledge to create compelling experiences that drive engagement & clarity. Attention to quality & an eye for detail, along with a strong ability to grasp & translate technical capabilities into benefits here at Spot.IM is crucial for this role.
- Market Intelligence, Research, & Analysis - Support sales by providing market trends, forecasts, analyses, new verticals, technology, & industry specific information & internal insights that allow teams to build // expand on current product offerings
- Competitive Analysis - Research products by identifying & evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, & market positioning
- Product Packaging & Sales Enablement Develop product messaging & capability definitions that differentiates our products in the market. Collaborate with SMEs to communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team. Develop & maintain the sales tools that support the selling process of our products
- Integrated Marketing Campaigns Lead cross-channel marketing campaigns from conception to realization across digital & traditional media to drive engagement, lead generation & revenue growth with Spot.IM prospects & partners
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience
- Experience using Content management systems, marketing automation & project management systems (Clearslide, Hubspot, Salesforce, Jira)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Powerpoint guru.
- Bachelors in business or similar professional experience
- Very strong written & verbal communication skills. You are a story-teller who is equally comfortable drafting long-form material (i.e. case studies // white papers) & bullet-point content for one-pagers & webpage
- Excellent people & management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, partners, & third parties. You understand how to drive alignment between different stakeholders & are comfortable presenting in front of large groups & senior leaders
- Experience in developing an array of high quality, product centric, marketing content from conception to realization, working in collaboration with product, sales & creative professionals
- Ad-tech / mar-tech / digital publishing experience is a plus!
- Enterprise B2B marketing experience is also a plus!
The Spot.IM Culture
We offer a dynamic & unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class & high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, & creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change & strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role & projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, & make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
Spot.IM is committed to building diverse teams & upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Ready to save the digital publishing industry? Join us at Spot.IM.
We care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review Spot.IMPrivacy Practice