Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about leading website optimization, performance & conversions that will take our business to the next level.
As the Marketing Web Development Director, you will report into our CMO & will be responsible for the performance & optimization of DigitalOceans web properties. This individual will be an exceptional team leader & bring depth of experience in front end web development & web development/marketing industry best practices that will help with the growth of the business.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Lead the marketing digital experience web development team, which is responsible for website development, optimization, integrations & testing.
- Manage a team of marketing web developers.
- Make data-driven recommendations to optimize website performance & improve ROI.
- Track & manage timelines, deliverables, & the implementation of new features, updates & projects across the marketing web properties.
- Work with other marketing teams to plan & then implement website SEO/SEM strategy to ensure optimal search engine ranking & visibility.
- Use analytical data to help make decisions on optimizing DigitalOcean web properties to continually improve site conversion, lead generation & the user experience.
- Manage integrations between marketing tools & systems
- Ensure that best practices are upheld for web development, providing the best possible results for conversions & results.
- Continuously explore & pursue new web development technologies to drive innovation & customer centric experiences.
What Well Expect From You:
- A deep understanding of leading web development, & familiarity with digital marketing principles & analytics.
- Proven experience with digital marketing, including a deep understanding of best practices, innovative tactics, measurement tools, & technological platforms.
- Hands on experience & a proven record of working on website development projects.
- Familiarity with front-end development programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of code development tools & production best-practices.
- A passion for digital marketing & the desire to work in a rapidly growing organization.
- Experience working in a fast paced, results-drive, high performance culture
- Detail oriented & extremely organized with an ability to multitask & prioritize against the business needs of a company
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other & take our no jerks rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here & we promise youll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, & a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to & from work easier.
- We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located in the heart of SoHo NYC & Cambridge & offer daily catered lunches to keep your hunger at bay. Were also very remote-friendlywe use Slack to communicate across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to onboard in-office & take an all-expenses paid trip to our annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the team at least once a year. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to learn more about our Marketing team? Clickhere!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Clickhere to hear from our employees!