"The front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, & create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for an Ads Measurement Lead to help our advertising partners succeed on our platform. This role will be an integral part of the Marketing Sciences team, & overall Marketing organization driving our value proposition to agencies & brands by demonstrating the power & performance of Reddit as a media platform. In short, were looking for a measurement lead with a marketers mindset.
As Reddit is a rapidly growing company, your primary responsibilities will evolve over time & there is significant opportunity to drive impact within Reddit & career growth. This role reports directly to the Head of Measurement.
What You'll Do
- Daily responsibilities will span across advertising measurement, vendor development, advertising strategy, teaching & supporting our sales team, & research.
- Measurement knowledge including attitudinal survey research, offline & online sales/ROI measurement, impression/attribution/conversion tracking, 1st & 3rd party insights storytelling, & custom research.
- Work with measurement vendors to understand methodologies & their impact on Reddit. Develop mutual roadmaps to help expand the capabilities of Reddits measurement suite.
- Leverage measurement results to drive sales impact - developing performance benchmarks, case studies, media & creative best practices, & refinement/optimization to our audience & targeting strategy to improve efficiency & effectiveness.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, & Brand Strategy to develop compelling storylines that highlight opportunities for Reddit advertisers & our competitive advantage.
- Develop & support our go-to-market teams with your measurement expertise, industry knowledge, & insights.
- Support the execution of innovative primary research that amplifies our narrative & value proposition to advertisers, & the development of insights products that position Reddit as a curator of business-critical learnings to advertisers.
What We Can Expect From You
- A data-driven storyteller thats passionate about measurement to inspire & drive action.
- 4-6 years in ad research or ad tech at a research vendor, media owner, client or agency partner with at least 3 of those years working in digital advertising.
- You are familiar with the ad measurement landscape & the primary vendors, products, & services that advertisers use to measure performance - & how it all works from a technical perspective.
- A knowledge of experimentation & familiarity with the underlying statistical methods
- Expertise in these three areas of measurement across verticals:
- Reach: impressions, viewability, on-target percentage, brand safety, etc.
- Resonance: brand awareness, consideration, intent, etc.
- Reaction: attribution, conversion, sales lift, tune-in, foot traffic, etc.
- You have a strong background in the execution, analysis, & presentation of quantitative advertising research.
- Proven ability to weave primary research, 1st party platform data, & 3rd party/syndicated research together into a cohesive & compelling story of strategic importance.
- Experience working with measurement vendors to bring new services & capabilities to life at a technology company.
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills youre articulate & engaging
- Bonus for a knowledge of SQL, Python, or R
What You Can Expect From Us:
Competitive Healthcare Benefits Package
Quarterly Dependent Care or Pet Care Stipend
Family Expansion Benefits
4 Months Parental Leave with Flexible Return-To-Work Programming
Professional & Personal Development Stipends
Unlimited Vacation, Annual Travel Stipend, & 10 Paid Holidays
Onsite Wellness Classes & Wellness Stipend
401k Plan with Employer Contributions
Monthly Commuter Stipend
Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
Paid Volunteer Days, plus Reddit For Good Volunteer Opportunities