The Social Media Community Coordinator will support the Social Media Manager in developing Moda Operandis social media schedules, including key initiatives, product launches, holidays, & events. The role will provide support for the day to day operation of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+) & related analytics.
- Organize daily social media & content calendar for Facebook & Pinterest, including scheduling & posting
- Proactively engage consumers online to drive favorable brand conversations, across all social platforms. Work with Customer Service to respond to social media inquiries in a timely manner.
- Monitor & report on Google Analytics & Social analytics tools on a weekly basis. Create trackable UTM links for Facebook, Pinterest & Instagram stories.
- Keep track of brand's social posts supporting priority Trunkshows during Runway season
- Frequently attend events & photoshoots to create custom Instagram content
- Organize & schedule content calendars
- Maintain digital asset library
- Research & stay ahead of digital innovation, fashion & beauty trends.
- Generate metrics reports using standardized tools
- Generate visual content & event coverage as needed
- Stay up-to-date on new social media tools & best practices; monitor competitors & other social media leaders to see how they are using them to be the early adopter of technologies
Essential Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to execute social/digital campaigns
- Experience in visual asset management
- Ability to shoot social media assets, optimized for the channels, at events & photoshoots
- Highly engaged in social networking sites
- Digital & social savvy with a passion for digital innovation
- Ability to analyze data, summarizing stories & insights for media, websites & social engagement strategies
- Exceptional project & analytical skills with experience in social & digital analytics (e.g. core metrics, google analytics, brand watch & social platform analytics)
- Self-starter & highly motivated; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized & able to multi-task, whilst maintaining clear & proactive flow of communication & ownership of tasks
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build & maintain good rapport with internal & international teams as well as external vendors & handle situations with confidence, tact, & resourcefulness.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- College degree