Based in London, reporting to the VPofEngineering,youll lead a small team of Scrum Masters whowork acrossa number offeature teams.In our Technology organisation, the workwe do isvaried, from creating new products & features to improving existing functionality.Westrive toimprove every dayto be build betterteamsand a bettercustomer experience. This is real growth at pace.
- Model the way.You willmanage & mentora small team ofScrumMasters working across different squads in the London office.Youll evaluate developmental needs & identify opportunities for improvements of the Scrum Mastersskills & knowledge, managing their performance to help them succeed as individuals & as a team.
- Player & Coach.As well asleading the Scrum Masters, you will play a full roleworking directly with a small number offeatureteams.
- Help build the right environment.Fostering a culture where issues can be discussed in an open, transparent, non-judgmental way,enabling issue resolution to becomea positive experience.
- Be the voice of reason. You will be a strong facilitator & mediator in Scrum ceremonies & beyond. Getting groupsto find the right way forward is key.
- Agilecoaching.Working closely with Engineering Managers, Product Owners & Scrum Masters,youll work to evolve & grow the capability & continued adoption of agileprinciplesandworking practices to drive high productivity across the tech organisation.
- Data focused.Analyse & present data in a way that helpsusdriveproductivityand reach our goals.
What we are looking for:
- Agilemastery.Extensive experienceof applying agile practices to deliver fast moving digital productsin cross-functional teams.
- A leader & mentor.Experience of managing & mentoring a team of scrum masterswith demonstrableexperience of driving higher performance.
- Positivity.A positive, self-sufficient leaderwith great communication skills & energy.
- Bias for action.Youre a self-starter, always lookingto solve the challenge.You have the abilityto influence at all levels of an organisation to promote better ways of working.
- Growth mindset.A willingness to use your skills & experience to mentor less-experiencedScrum Masters.Youll also showdesire to learn from others & make yourself better every day.
Who we are:
Were changing the way people send money abroad. Were taking something complicated & making it simple. Our people & our technology work together to create faster, easier & lower cost money transfers. We send to more than 150 countries around the world & have over 3 million happy customers a number thats growing every day. After all, 120,000 5reviews cant be wrong!
We believe in helping our customers hard work go further. Weve helped millions of children to go to school, helped thousands of people to receive medical treatment and, every week, we help tens of thousands of people to pay their bills. But most importantly, we do it all with the creativity, imagination & colourful spirit of our customers.
The work were doing is making a splash in the fintech industry too. Accel Partners & Technology Crossover Ventures have invested $140 million in us & as early backers of the likes of Facebook, Spotify & Netflix, we know were in good company! Not only that, but were also a member of TechCity UKs prestigious FutureFifty.
Changing the world isnt easy, but were hoping to find the right people to join us on our way. If you think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems & have the drive to make things happen, you might just be what were looking for.