Medidata's unified platform, pioneering analytics, & unrivaled expertise power the development of new therapies for over 1,000 pharmaceutical companies, biotech, medical device firms, academic medical centers & contract research organizations around the world. The Medidata Clinical Cloud® connects patients, physicians & life sciences professionals. Companies on the Medidata platform are individually & collaboratively reinventing the way research is done to create smarter, more precise treatments. For more information: www.mdsol.com.
We know that diverse teams win & are fully committed to selecting leaders & employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif & Glen de Vries, & have global operations in US, Europe & Asia with over 2000 employees.
The Manager, Technical Talent Acquisition will develop & implement the strategies & tactics necessary for Medidata to effectively identify & recruit the technology skills sets & manpower required to sustain its growth & success. Working across all Medidata departments to manage the organization’s overall recruitment strategy, the Manager of Technical Talent Acquisition will oversee the seamless administration of all recruitment-related activities & processes, & ensure the competitiveness & legal compliance of Medidata’s overall talent acquisition practices.
Your Education & Experience:
- Overall Recruitment
- Provide day-to-day management of the Recruitment team, including coaching, ensuring & measuring efficiency & effectiveness, & prioritizing work
- Partner with other HR staff (Operations, Compensation, Organizational Development) as necessary
- Partner closely with hiring managers globally to ensure that staffing needs are understood & met
- Work with other groups such as Marketing to create effective recruitment & employment branding campaigns, via use of the internet, social media, job boards, industry-specific media, networking & college relations
- Improve time-to-hire & cost-per-hire
- As a super-user of our HCMS (Human Capital Management System), report regularly on vacancy rates, vacancy aging, time-to-fill & cost-per-hire, & maintain accurate applicant tracking data for EEO/AAP reporting
- Continuously improve processes & procedures to make the talent acquisition process as seamless & simple as possible for end-users
- Draw on expertise & experience to optimize, diversify & target recruiting sources
- Provide hands-on recruitment assistance as required
- Help determine & manage the recruitment budget
- Program Management
- Create specific talent acquisition programs designed to:
- Expand our efforts to maintain the diversity of our workforce at all levels
- Build relationships with colleges & universities globally to expand Medidata’s employment brand & create a repeatable source of qualified entry-level candidates
- Maintain & manage the Employee Referral & Hot Jobs programs
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience managing a talent acquisition function for a technology and/or healthcare-focused organization required; experience managing in a SaaS environment and/or a healthcare IT environment preferred
- 5+ years of direct talent acquisition experience
- Direct experience with sourcing, interviewing & selecting candidates
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with HR technology & strong experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Undergraduate degree in finance, HRM, or related field preferred
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug & medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs & medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology & Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications & intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality & efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state & local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.