Inspired by minimalist art, Dots was created with the notion that beauty & fun are not mutually exclusive. Now as a successful studio, our goal is to provide the world with stylish & meaningful daily play experiences. We need an Art Producer to join our diverse, multi-talented Two Dots team, to create briefs for illustrators based on your own & other people's ideas for Two Dots Scavenger Hunts, help the team meet deadlines & recruit for more artists & animators.
- Collaborate with the Two Dots Associate Art Director to come up with initial ideas for Scavenger Hunt themes
- Transform initial theming ideas into detailed briefs for the artists, writing descriptions for each tier, accompanied by reference images, videos, keywords, a list of hidden objects for each event, & any other asset to convey the brief.
- Supervise the progress of artists & animators working simultaneously on each Scavenger Hunt, to ensure deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with the Two Dots Associate Art Director to recruit for the growing Scavenger Hunt team of artists & animators.
- Report to the Two Dots Associate Art Director.
You will be a great match if you:
- Possess discerning taste & a sharp eye for compelling visuals & art styles.
- Quickly grasp ideas, & tease out the right information to create informative & clear briefs.
- Possess a track record of creating legible & detailed briefs under time pressure
- Have excellent communication skills .
- Have a detail-oriented & organized Project Management mindset.
- Are kind, enjoy collaborating, & thrive in a fast paced, creative environment.
- Can source & modify stock art, but also create your own assets & sketches if necessary.
- Are comfortable directing illustrators & animators to make sure they follow the schedule & meet deadlines.
- Are eager to integrate constructive feedback in pursuit of excellence.
- BA / BFA & a minimum of 2 years experience in Account management, Art Producer roles or Creative Copyrighting; Alternatively, a minimum of 4 years work experience in those fields without a degree
- Fluency in GSuite, Figma, Adobe CC, & general tech savvy; familiarity with Procreate or other illustration/sketching tools is a plus.
We look forward to seeing examples of your briefs in at least one of the following:
- Advertising Ad campaigns, marketing campaigns
- Games Game ideas pitches, game art briefs
- You have a library of artists you follow & are hoping to collaborate with
Dots is an award-winning gaming company with three mobile hitsDots , Two Dots, & Dots & Coand over 100 million installs. We are newly proud members of the Take-Two Interactive family.
While currently fully remote, we expect to return to our stylish office, located in Manhattan in the historic Meatpacking District, once we can safely do so.
We promote a friendly, honest, & collaborative work environment & believe we are at our best when we include everyone, regardless of ones race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical ability or attribute, & religious beliefs. We are proud of the diversity weve fostered & are continuing to make changes within the company to make Dots more equitable for everyone.
Here at Dots we offer a suite of benefits, including:
- Regular company outings for team building
- Active Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion groups at Dots & Take-Two
- 100% health insurance coverage for you & your family (medical, dental & vision)
- 18 weeks paid Parental Leave for primary caregivers
- Student loan assistance program
- Discounts with CitiBike + Class Pass memberships
This is a full time role based in New York City. We are currently working remotely, but expect this candidate to be available to work out of our office once it is safe to do so.
Note: We are a small team, & thank you in advance for your patience while we review what we anticipate will be a large volume of portfolios & applicants.