VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
What Youll Do:
- Act as the hub collaborating cross-departmentally & with clients driving projects forward quickly & efficiently
- Keep all project stakeholders (creative, account, strategy, media, etc.) on track to hit all deadlines by ensuring proper briefings, check-ins, hand-offs, & information transfer.
- Work closely with leads to define project requirements, develop budgets & timelines, write statements of work, & plan resources for all projects.
- Responsible for the management of many variations of ATL, digital, & social content (video, image, websites, TV, print, etc.), ensuring quality control, & delivering/trafficking all assets to required agency partners & clients
- Lead & schedule necessary project-related meetings & ensure the right people see the right things before going to client
- Write client SOWs, vendor agreements, change orders, & other contract documents
- Aid in managing the freelance process when resources are needed, hired, & utilized
- Constantly identifying risks & solutions - being the problem solver in ensuring we remain agile & strategic throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure Agency, Client, Vendor, & Legal processes & requirements are being met
- Provide guidance, mentorship, & skill-building to Project Managers & Project Coordinators
What Youve got:
- At least 4-7 years of experience within a digital agency environment in a project management capacity
- Hands-on experience & ownership of complex strategic projects, requiring senior stakeholder management
- Experience creating & managing budgets, building staffing plans, & contract (SOW) writing experience
- Experience with digital & social projects & deliverables ranging from $10k to $2m
- Understanding of, & experience executing projects that adhere to platform guidelines, legal considerations, advertising regulations & social/digital best practices
- Confident working with our clients speaking to budget, timing, resource & process considerations
- Ability to recognize & solve potential problems, escalate issues or conflicts & continually evaluate project effectiveness.
- A great communicator that is highly organized with strong attention to detail