ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Enterprise IT Systems Team supports business operations by implementing & supporting modern infrastructure services & business applications. We continually strive to improve the enterprise infrastructure & business applications stack with innovation, digital transformation, & staying on top of the latest trends in technologies to improve business processes & operations. We ensure the services & solutions we offer & support are aligned with technical, security, & business initiatives.
The Enterprise IT Automation Engineer is a technical solutions expert responsible for developing, facilitating, & managing automation practices for Enterprise IT. This includes following SDLC practices for development, test, & implementation.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Be an advocate for Quality through analyzing risks, test planning, test tracking, & test run results.
- Collaborate with vendors, onshore, & offshore disciplines such as Software Engineers, Quality Analysts, & Project Managers to strategize & execute best test strategies that suite a projects need.
- Use your experience in software testing to contribute to test execution & user acceptance validation in UAT & Production environments (e.g. functional, acceptance, exploratory, etc.)
- Identify areas of improvement as they relate to software quality. (e.g. process improvements, release management, opportunities for test automation & better testing techniques, etc.)
- Communicate progress to various stake holders. (e.g., engineering managers, engineers, product managers, & product owners)
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Design & develop integration & automation solutions
- Identify new opportunities for automation
- Develop new application & system connectors
- Discover & demonstrate how automation can effectively assist stakeholders with their business automation needs
- Gather requirements & lead solution design processes jointly with stakeholders
- Simulate & test automated processes including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing & UAT
- Develop & maintain clear & accurate documentation
- Prioritize & deliver an outstanding customer service experience to stakeholders
- Accelerate development for roadmap features to address specific customer requirements.
- Improve internal processes & promote knowledge sharing within the team
- Provide staff training where necessary typically after implementing new processes or making changes to existing ones
- Coordinate with vendors & other internal technical teams when elevated support is needed.
- Implement updates & changes when required
- Perform administrative tasks
- Periodically assist in internal & external system audits & access reviews
- Provide tier 2 & 3 support & troubleshooting when required.
- Provide support during off hours when required.
- Experience in integrating SaaS applications & developing automated workflows in an iPaaS solution
- Experience in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in developing scripts to automate processes in PowerShell, Python, Perl, etc.
- Stakeholder management
- Experience in API Integration
- Solid understanding of services & capabilities offered in IaaS, PaaS, & SaaS service models including AWS, Okta & Office 365.
- Ability to learn new concepts, technologies & solve problems
- Excellent written, verbal, & presentation skills
- Results oriented
- Deep sense of urgency & ability to identify & achieve quick wins.
- Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPIs & metrics & drive towards operational maturity.
- Great communications & collaboration skills.
- Experience in providing 24/7 support when required.
BS in IS/CS/CE/EE or related field & 5+ years experience; or, MS in IS/CS/CE/EE or related field & 5+ years experience; or, minimum of 5 years current experience in coding/development, application integration, & strategic technology analysis.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.