Are you obsessed with solving complex UX problems while designing intuitive, unified experiences? Are you excited to drive business by humanizing technology & leveraging user-centered design? Do you thrive when making things clear, beautiful, & engaging? If your answer is yes to all three, apply today & join a high-performing team creating intuitive software with a global impact.
Dashlane is a top-rated password manager & online security app created for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With offices in Paris, New York, & Lisbon, Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions.
Reporting to the Director of Product Design, you will lead design & UX experimentation on two B2B-focused Agile mission teams.Joining our strong team of Product Designers & Creative Designers based across our three offices, you will be instrumental in developing & fostering a highly collaborative environment in which user-centered thinking is the cornerstone of everything we do.
You will work on something important & meaningful. Dashlane's mission is to make the web experience of millions of people worldwide more secure & private.
You will be based in New York.At Dashlane you will
- Produce top-notch work that injects usability & beauty into the product, & delight into the user experience. You will champion the user perspective at every step & craft cutting-edge solutions that take our apps to the next level
- Work with the Product Design Director & other key stakeholders in driving the design direction for theProduct
- Provide your UX expertise & collaborate closely with our user research team to in discovering user pain points & problems, & solve them using all available UX methodologies & tools. You will be counted upon to ensure that your UX solutions are data-driven & user-validated
- Create & own high-quality UI & design, from concept to execution, & integrate motion & interaction design into your usability solutions, as we continue to push the boundaries of modern UX
- Create exemplary prototypes & experiences, both alone & with other designers & key stakeholders, all whilst balancing user needs, constraints of technology, company brand values, & KPIs
- Build the best password manager & digital identity management app on the market. You will work alongside a broad mix of stakeholders including product managers, marketers, copywriters, user researchers, & fellow designers to drive innovation & always push the quality of the product further
- Collaborate closely with developers, QA team, Data team, & UX Writers on a daily basis to aid the implementation of the designed interface & to ensure the success of released solutions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in UX design & influence our understanding of the Mac, Windows, web, iOS & Android environments, their unique differentiators & quirks
- 3+ years of experience as a UX or Product Designer
- You can demonstrate expertise in InVision, Sketch / Figma
- Working experience of operating within the Agile cycles & ceremonies
- A portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered
- Is an expert in UX methodologies such as wireframing, storyboarding, user flows, Personas, & is well versed in various types of usability testing, including Card Sorting, Eye Movement Tracking, & more
- Has a rock-solid understanding of the user-centered design process & has full expertise of the interplay between typography, color, & motion, & their roles in visual communication
- Is able to translate complex ideas into a simple language both in writing & verbally
- Always puts the team first & is comfortable sharing ownership in the companys success
- Is a self-starter & can manage own time, juggling many projects with the ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines
- Has a passion for consumer apps & follows new developments in the world of software development
- Has a practical grasp of animation & understands the importance of interaction design in the user experience
- Is experienced in motion design & has working knowledge of After Effects and/or equivalent software
As a truly international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Lisbon, New York, & Paris, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to finding diverse talent & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.