Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions & consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Foursquares business solutions include Pilgrim SDK, Places API, Analytics, Placed powered by Foursquare, & Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to analyze trends; measure foot traffic lift; optimize advertising campaigns; & drive deeper engagement via Foursquares industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 150,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, WeChat, LINE. Our toolkit also includes our consumer apps Foursquare City Guide & Swarm. Over the past 12 years, weve counted more 14 billion verified signals from people around the world, helping us to keep our dynamic map & models fresh & up-to-date.
About the role:
Foursquare is looking for a Sr Strategic Account Manager to build deep relationships with our existing partners, driving retention & account growth. Strategic Account Managers serve as trusted, consultative advisors to our partners, confirming that expectations are being met (or exceeded) & guiding advanced use cases for Foursquares Asia business across Korea, Japan, China, HK, TW, Southeast Asia, & Australia.
- Maintain direct & active relationships with partners, communicating regularly via email, phone calls & live meetings from onboarding to renewal
- Utilize strong business acumen & technical ability, including best practices & business processes, to understand & communicate product/technical requirements & solutions strategy to enterprise customers.
- Strategically deliver product training, demonstrations, presentations, assets, & marketing collateral to partners
- Share best practices for location technology & help partners hit their goals & milestones
- Proactively identify opportunities where Foursquare can add value to generate revenue growth
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (Strategic Sales, Client Solutions Engineering, Marketing, Communications, Legal, Business Development, etc.) to resolve issues & deliver best-in-class support to our partners
- Manage programs to collect partner feedback, distilling & sharing learnings with Product Management, Product Marketing & Engineering teams to advance products & use cases.
- Spoken Korean or Chinese is a plus.
- 7+ years relevant work experience & a BA/BS degree in a related field
- Successful track record of renewals & account growth in an Enterprise SaaS or licensing business
- A diligent executor with a relentless drive to get stuff done
- A self-starter who operates autonomously in fast-paced environments
- Adept at creative problem-solving, prioritization & organization, with a commitment to detail.
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation & negotiation skills
Nice to have:
- A strong understanding of location technology
- Experience in data & API-based and/or SDK partnerships & integrations
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.