Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
You want to be the COO of an emerging market segment at Twilio, identifying the operational challenges we have & rallying troops to bring solutions to life. You enjoy out of the box thinking & creating scalable solutions which you generate from first principles & validate with data. Projects you work on could include building a pipeline management tool, analyzing sales results to identify opportunities for improvement or building systems to generate customer profit & loss statements. You have a demonstrated track record of excellence in data transformation, analysis, project management, process design & deployment, communication, business judgment, & cross-functional teamwork.
- Energized by a dynamic, high-growth environment; resilient in the face of challenges
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel, Tableau (or another business intelligence tool) required, some SQL knowledge preferred
- Sales operations, software industry, management consulting or investment banking experience are huge pluses
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
This role will see you act as the right hand person to our Senior Director of Portfolio Revenue, who leads a global team focused on Twilios highest-spending & most complex accounts.
- You will be responsible for owning & operating the weekly & monthly P&L & orchestrating sales activity to maximize revenue
- Youll design requirements & manage implementation for sales tools that support a high frequency, complex sales strategy
- Youll own special projects that touch cross functional efforts with product management, finance & others to identify global expansion opportunities
- Analytical rigor & strategic thinking are a must, but youll also need to get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact
- This is an ideal fit for a strategy consultant or talented sales operations professional looking to transition into a high-profile operating role
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication tools in order to build better applications to maximize customer engagement. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base & bringing Twilio to developers, lines of business, non-profits & enterprises to make an impact on their services.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position could be located in either our San Francisco, CA; NYC, NY; or Denver, CO offices. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, ergonomic desks, massages, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, we know this is a marathon not a sprint; that builds an inclusive culture where we want all of our people to be comfortable & thrive. We seek out people who live by our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.