At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role
We are looking to hire a Data Center Security Compliance Manager. This role will be responsible for working with a wide range of compliance operational matters supporting Cloudflares growing global data center footprint.
At Cloudflare, security compliance is seen as an extremely important business function. Not only is it an incredibly important tool to give our customers confidence in our products, but it is also the pathway to a well-tuned, functional Information Security management system & program. We do not believe in tick-box security, for us compliance is a pathway to doing things right.
This will be a chance to work on real security problems in a billion dollar business. We guarantee that you wont get bored. So it should come as no surprise why we need someone who thinks like a hacker too.
- Assist with several of Cloudflares major compliance programs from top to bottom
- Collaborate with senior compliance team members to establish & implement appropriate compliance processes around access control, physical security, media disposal, & vendor management.
- Work with internal auditors to achieve compliance within agreed timeframes
- Work with Internal teams to achieve & report annually on compliance
- Work to constantly improve our compliance position & status
- Work to integrate lessons from compliance into the businesss security program
- Work as part of the Information Security team on constantly improving security
- Work with internal teams on compliance/regulatory matters
- Have input into the overall compliance strategy around automated tools
- Help guide our overall security policy & architecture
- Help drive security awareness & compliance across the business
- Experience with working on compliance programs: should have been involved in seeing at least one program initiative through from start to finish.
- Familiarity with some of the listed Compliance Frameworks; PCI DSS, SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 27017, FedRAMP, & NIST 800-53
- Technical background, especially Information Security experience
- Direct experience executing on datacenter / infrastructure projects with many moving parts.
- Familiar with Security & Risk Management
- Project Management Experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to work efficiently & independently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- University degree or equivalent practical experience is required; MBA or graduate degree in a related field is a plus