BuzzFeed Branded Video is looking for a resourceful Production Coordinator to bring their production & organizational skills to the NY Office. We are looking for a smart, skilled, passionate self-starter that can work seamlessly with the various departments within Branded Video.
This is a full-time position based in BuzzFeeds headquarters in New York City overflowing with perks from unlimited coffee & snacks to free lunch twice a week!
- Coordinate branded productions throughout each projects lifespan; from pre-production & production to wrap
- Collaborate with client services, sales, creative, post, casting, & studio ops teams throughout each project
- Source & book freelance production crews
- Source & negotiate rates for shoot locations & studios
- Manage booking production travel & accommodations
- Multitask on-set coordination, AD, DIT, and/or other shoot support responsibilities as needed
- Schedule & lead internal kick-off & production meetings
- Process, track, & report production wrap books & expenses
- Process payroll, reimbursement, & check request paperwork for submission
- Train & oversee Assistant Production Coordinators & support staff as needed
- Collaborate to develop & improve upon production resources, process, & responsibilities
- Must have 3 years of production experience
- Self-identified logistics master
- Has experience with Movie Magic Budgeting, Scheduling, Scenechronize or comparable budgeting & scheduling software
- Impeccable time management skills, ability to multi-task / prioritize projects with sensitive deadlines
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast paced production environment
- Ability to adapt to last-minute changes in schedules / plans
- Excellent written verbal communication skills
- Self-starter that is able to see a task through all stages until completion
- Ability to work independently with a team
- This position is approximately 40 hours a week
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment & celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
Opportunities for growth & development via work experience & offerings from our in-house Learning Team
Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, & more
An attractive compensation package, including salary & equity
A generous & well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO & unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym & wellness discounts, & much more
No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA & NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world & more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, & more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, & hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, youll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools & create content that helps connect people all over the world.