Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide the right environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 220,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As Head of Sales France at Qonto, you will be responsible for fueling our growth on all customer segments by expanding, structuring & managing our team of talented Sales & Key Account managers.
You will join our fast-growing French team & report to the Country Director France, Ludivine
. You will be in charge of a team of ∼30 people, growing quickly!
As a Head of Sales at Qonto, you will :
• You'll own the France Sales strategy: you will be an active part of our France management team, helping us shape our business in France, planning strategically to reach our targets, anticipating new opportunities, & target market penetration by segment;
• You'll manage 3 different teams: KAM, Inbound, & Outbound :
• You will make sure the team has the right people at the right time in the right place, you will grow the team, fast!
• You will ensure the teams are in the best possible conditions to succeed through coaching, close monitoring & continuous feedback;
• You'll make sure that the entire team has harmonized management practices;
• You will develop a strong performance mindset across your different teams;
• You will make data-driven recommendations & decisions: you'll share best practices & get inspiration from other countries / other companies, you will ensure accurate reporting work & recommendations vs. targets & KPIs;
• You'll ensure the right tools, processes & operations are in place at all times: you will ensure the teams have the right tools to succeed, you'll regularly create, optimize or even build new processes to reflect new challenges, scopes or deal with new situations;
• You will work closely with the key stakeholders across the different teams & esp. the Revenue Growth Central team & the other France teams (Marketing & Partnerships) ensuring we grow as one team.
What you can expect
• Working on keys topics for the future growth of Qonto;
• Our Sales team in France is also our Sales Lab” for international expansion;
• Hyper-growth mode;
• Casual & hands-on culture;
• International environment.
• Mastery: You need to be proactive, organized, data-driven, & focused on details & accuracy;
• Ambition: You are not afraid to set ambitious (yet realistic) targets for your team & for yourself;
• Experience: You have +8 years of sales experience in a SaaS & fast-paced environment including cold acquisition/outbound experience;
• Leadership: You have strong leadership skills & +3 years of experience managing sales teams;
• Languages: You speak both French & English fluently (good knowledge of France or previous experience working in France is required);
• Tools: You master Salesforce; knowledge of Tableau, Aircall, or data enrichment tools can be a plus;
• Education: You have a Master's degree or equivalent.