Index Exchange is looking for anIT Support Analystto join our Toronto North York office. The IT team at IX provides comprehensive support to our 430+ employees working around the globe. This role will focus primarily on providing support to internal users in all of Toronto, as well as helping the team deliver on some of their ambitious global initiatives. Youll be responsible for providing end user support in these key locations including configuration of machines for new hires, supporting Mac, Windows & Linux users. In addition to your support duties, were also looking for someone who has experience troubleshooting network issues, setting up audio/video equipment. Experience with Linux & Powershell is an asset. An important part of this role will be your ability to work independently & to partner with end users across different geographies.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Support IX users in Toronto & remotely
- Responsible for the initial setup & configuration of workstations & accounts
- Troubleshoot day-to-day technical issues with machines, peripherals, email, printers, phones, & applications
- Responsible for setting up & maintaining audio/video equipment in meeting rooms & for company-wide video conference meetings
- Occasional travel to different locations to provide support as offices in different countries expand & hire more employees
- Support other internal & cloud services used by Index Exchange as required (Jira/Confluence, G-Suite, JumpCloud, Slack, BlueJeans, etc.)
- Participate & manage IT implementation projects as required
Heres what you need to have:
- 4+ years of Windows end-user support experience in a similar role
- 2 + years of Mac end-user support experience in a similar role
- Ability to work across different teams, especially remotely, to identify & resolve issues quickly
- Exceptional customer service & communications skills
- Experience with Linux & Powershell is an asset
- Experience working on small team with lots of autonomy - you need to be comfortable pushing your own projects & getting things done without a lot of oversight
Heres why youll love working here:
- A bright & lively shared office space in Toronto North York easily accessible by public transit or bike
- No dress code & space to unwind, decompress & play games
- 100% coverage for health & dental benefits, 5% RRSP matching, & $5 monthly gym memberships at nergie Cardio
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.