About the Team
The Strategy & Business Operations team at Harrys works cross-functionally to develop the companys strategic focus, manage internal strategic projects as well as existing & future opportunities, & improve business processes around the organization. The team is focused on growing revenue & profit for our entire business.
About the Role
As a full-time employee on the team, you will lead high-priority Strategy team projects with a focus on our new brands (Cat Person, Headquarters, & future brands). While strategic planning will be important, you will also be a critical partner in bringing plans to life, leading the work from idea to implementation. You will work across nearly all teams at Harrys & have significant leadership exposure. This role will report to the head of our strategy team & will be based at our headquarters in New York, with some domestic travel possible.
- Lead cross-functional work to refine our strategy for new brands, craft our long-term roadmaps, & understand the financial implications of key decisions
- Push forward high-priority business development opportunities (e.g., new channel launches)
- Manage cross-functional teams (Design, Distribution, Logistics, Sourcing, Finance, IT, etc.) on project implementation - aligning on timelines & ensuring progress
- Drive high-impact internal projects with key functional leaders (strategy & execution)
- Answer the CEOs & GMs most pressing questions & be an expert on our markets & customers
- Engage with & learn from other teams including sales, marketing, analytics, operations, etc.
The following should describe you:
- Bachelors degree; 2+ years in management consulting or strategy roles with CPG companies, 6+ years of professional experience overall in roles that challenge your ability to break down complicated problems & drive to answers with teammates
(bonus for start-up experience and/or go-to-market & channel strategy work)
- Experience with financial modeling & the ability to create impactful presentations
- Problem solver, ability to synthesize disparate data & make clear recommendations
- Self-starter, confident, ability to manage projects independently once onboarded
- Demonstrated success managing a small team, collaborating & driving cross-functional consensus, effectively communicating to all levels/functions
- Comfortable & effective when presenting to senior leadership & partners
- Passion for working in an entrepreneurial environment with a positive attitude
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.