ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking an internal communications coordinator to help craft & implement communications activities that support our overall strategic priorities, drive employee engagement & retention, & provide employees globally with context & insights about the business, brand & culture.
This person will be a savvy communicator, strong collaborator, & possess excellent organizational skills & the ability to juggle many projects at once. The role would support our internal communications manager in building, maintaining & implementing internal communications strategies across various channels. The ideal candidate will have outstanding writing & editing skills, be able to function well in a fast-paced environment & work well with cross-functional partners.
- Writes, edits, reviews & oversees release of internal communication documents & programs that support the organization.
- Edits & enhances internal communication materials, including intranet, newsletters, emails/memos, webcasts & all-company meeting presentations.
- Serve as administrator for corporate intranet to ensure that it remains up-to-date with key information for employees.
- Reviews & edits essential internal communications prior to dissemination to ensure accuracy, clarity, & appropriateness.
- Ensures a corporate voice permeates messaging to employees & stakeholders. Coordinates internal communication efforts with those provided by others who focus on external communications (i.e., marketing, corporate communications, investor relations).
- Assist with the development & implementation of new & existing communication vehicles.
- Work closely with the People team & other key internal partners to develop & execute communications initiatives that build engagement & foster a positive, transparent culture within the company.
- Help develop & manage the companys Internal Communications Calendar & messaging plan.
- Bachelors degree
- 1-3+ years dedicated experience in internal and/or corporate communications
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills, with superb ability to translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
- Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships & influence without authority across all levels & functions
- Ability to build & develop relationships
- Strong writing, editing, & proofreading skills
- Excellent attention to detail & deadlines
- The ability to be flexible & work well under pressure
- You like to get things done!
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.