Finance Division Atlanta, GA Full Time
We are looking for a Senior Analyst, FP&A to join our growing Finance team. In this role, you will support quarterly financial forecasting & budgeting, operational reporting, & expense analysis. Strong modeling & analytical skills are important, as you will provide key insights to support timely business decision making. You will have the space, & will be encouraged to make your own mark on the forecasting & planning process while providing data & analysis for board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis & forecasting, variable costs, M&A activity, & other projects requested by senior leadership.
- Expand current modeling & forecasting to provide holistic & robust rolling P&L planning, including establishing reliable forecasting for variable compensation & project-based expenses
- Reporting monthly variance analyses to budgets, forecasts, & KPIs, including providing insights on key variance drivers; presenting analysis to operational leaders; creating & maintaining reporting dashboards in ERP system & in Google Cloud
- Assist with preparation of accurate & complete Management Reporting Packages to be presented to the executive team & board of directors
- Deep analysis of business performance including profitability, trends, costs, & other key metrics
- Building models & analysis for investment opportunities with ROI & NPV calculations. Must have ability to interpret inputs from the business & present results to Finance leadership
- Support PMO functions with timely & accurate analysis on potential M&A activity, from initial due diligence through integration
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Exceptional functional/technical skills in modeling & forecasting with a desire to take ownership of the output
- Ability to define problems, collect data, interpret abstract & concrete variables, establish facts, & draw valid conclusions
- Demonstrated business acumen, including a drive to understand the business; why & how various business groups operate; & an ability to interact with varying personalities while effectively prioritizing competing demands
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to speak about complex financial concepts with non-finance professionals
- Intellectual horsepower to manage complexity, nuance, & quick turnarounds; someone described as sharp, capable, agile
- The ability & desire to work independently & with minimal supervision
- Presentation skills for both formal & informal settings & awareness of how to tailor presentations to each audience
- Bonus points for strong understanding of balance sheet & cash flow statement forecasting
- A bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred, but relevant work experience will also be considered. Ultimately, the position requires a very strong & thorough understanding of financial concepts like forecasting, planning, budgeting, cost reduction, & P&L management.
- Financial modeling, ROI analysis, net working capital analysis, & what-if scenario modeling.
- Minimum requirement of strong Excel skills, but major bonus points for strong skills in Google Connected Sheets (BigQuery, SQL querying, formula arrays, script editing)
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Experience in digital marketing and/or professional services is a plus
- Experience with Sage Intacct is a plus
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.