Rocketrip is a NYC-based startup that rewards business travelers for cost-sensitive behavior. It's a win-win: companies save, while employees cash in with real rewards!
We are looking for a talented & enthusiastic graphic designer to own Rocketrip's design across marketing strategy & execution. In this role, youll work closely with members of our marketing, sales, & customer success team on the ideation, design & presentation of our marketing materials including the Rocketrip website.
The ideal candidate will have an obsession with quality & employ a creative approach to their design output. Excellent communication skills, knowledge of the design process, & a love of collaborative thinking are essential.
- Drive & oversee the use & ongoing development of the Rocketrip brand & visual language; develop & maintain our brand guidelines; ensure our identity appears in a consistent & compelling way across all our touch-points
- Bring your marketing prowess to the mix: identify opportunities to make a real impact across the marketing funnel
- Create & develop initial creative conception through to final production
- Create engaging designs for campaigns, sales initiatives, & customer materials including one-pagers, whitepapers & case studies
- Collaborate on internal & external presentations; narrate stories, communicate ideas & concepts in a clear, thoughtful & engaging way
- Design across our digital platforms including the Rocketrip website, emails, banner ads & social media
- Design print collateral including event banners, posters, postcards, booth graphics, customer gifts & Rocketrip swag!
- Organize, & collaborate closely with vendors, internal & external teams & partners including printers, photographers, copywriters, animators & videographers
- 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer, visual designer or marketing designer
- A degree in art, graphics, or communication/visual design (or similar)
- A relevant online portfolio; were really looking forward to seeing your strongest work!
- A passion for branding & brand identity systems for the digital age
- Very proficient with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Google Docs, Google Slides
- Experience with updating websites & platforms via a CMS (e.g. Squarespace, Craft, similar); intermediate experience with HTML & CSS preferred
Bonus points if you also have:
- Passion for the travel industry
- Experience designing for B2B, B2B2C or SaaS platforms
- Experience working within a startup
- Photography & videography experience
Here at Rocketrip, we
- Are in high growth mode, so you will have the ability to make a huge impact
- Believe it's important to rejuvenate & offer a "take what you need" vacation policy
- Offer great benefits, including medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Provide employees with a 401k plan
- Have a dog-friendly office (woof!)
- Provide access to a range of discounts including gym membership, Citibike & Zipcar
Founded in 2013, Rocketrip is aiming to revolutionize business travel by introducing the motivation to save. Our team is focused on utilizing technology, design & data to align employee & company interests.
Rocketrip is backed by a renowned set of investors & advisors, including Google Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Genacast Ventures, & Y Combinator