Are you a go-getter sales rep with a passion for new tech? Are you addicted to the chase to lock down sales & hit a quota? Do you get excited at the prospect of selling disruptive software at a fast-growing company?
At Namely, we're hiring an eager & results-oriented Account Executive (AE) with an entrepreneurial spirit & hunter attitude. As an AE, you will act as an internal quarterback, leveraging key partners & resources to drive deals through the customer engagement process. You'll also be responsible for nurturing established territories while also having the opportunity to develop untapped regions.
- Cultivate Pipeline. Lead generation primarily driven by your dedicated sales development rep (SDR); you will be responsible for managing & driving sales cycles by qualifying & accurately forecasting new business opportunities.
- Showcase the Namely Value/Solution/Brand. Companies are struggling to retain top talent. Become an expert in uncovering challenges that our prospective clients face. Through a product presentation, you will show how Namely solves their challenges, addresses their particular concerns, & helps their company grow.
- Close Business. Drive revenue by studying & navigating the customer buying process, engaging internal & external key stakeholders, & ultimately securing a signed agreement.
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong phone & interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized & strong time management skills
- 2-4 years sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets
- Previous experience selling HRIS/HCM software and/or selling into HR strongly preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- CRM Experience
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.