SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence & the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay & adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M & has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insiders Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On.
But if we want to continue helping the worlds biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented & driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real & tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
What makes the SimilarWeb Market Intelligence team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with growing companies across verticals & business units to help them understand the impact market intelligence can have on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industrys top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology & big data - where the product is constantly evolving & getting better & better with each new iteration
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping to move qualified prospects through the sales funnel
As a Market Intelligence Representative At SimilarWeb:
- You will be responsible for the first touch point with our customers who want to understand what Market Intelligence is; you will have to understand the customer needs & help them to see the value that Marketing Intelligence brings their company
- Find interesting insights & data about our prospects & relay this value by showing it to them
- Help our prospects engage deeper with our brand & product.
- As a part of Demand Generation team, you will be in charge of creating the meetings that feed our sales organization
- Partner with Marketing to run & carry out campaigns that show value & insights to our extensive registered user base
What will I bring to the team?
- Strong work ethic, high integrity, energy & dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, & direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Previous customer-facing or marketing experience - Advantage
- Phone, email & chat sales experience - Advantage
- Overall understanding of web concepts & online marketing
- Experience with Salesforce - advantage
- Excellent spoken & written English
- Additional Languages such as French or German - Advantage
- Shift-work during working week of Monday-Friday
- Experience generating your own leads
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team