ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars The premier online poker product
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Were looking for an SEO & ASO Marketing Manager to own the companywide strategy on optimizing for organic search volume across brand, category & longtail opportunities. This is a highly visible role that will shape our enterprise SEO & ASO strategy, maturing from a transactional approach to a holistic approach for our multifaceted business.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Own & work cross functionally to improve platform search-friendliness alongside day-to-day content & front-end optimization work
- Partner with Content & broader teams across the business to develop category strategies against sports, fantasy & gaming markets; derive & deliver tangible business value from this holistic approach
- Assess & invest in comprehensive keyword strategy driving business results across customer acquisition & engagement
- Implement & assist in the development of SEO & ASO strategies that drive growth & ROI
- Responsible for leading SEO audits & sharing SEO recommendations, analyzing deliverables & results to internal teams
- Manage both on-page & off-page SEO for selected brands within the group
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends & changes with SEO & ASO industry.
- Master the architecture, content taxonomy, & technical constraints of the Fanduel Group websites.
- Leverage customer insights & analytics to continually optimize campaigns
- Track & analyze technical factors affecting search visibility, crawling & index coverage, providing insight & recommendations for improvement.
- Discover & report on potential systemic technical problems in indexablity, canonicalization, redirects, HTTP errors, etc.
- Continually innovate to drive improvement by leveraging the latest technologies.
- Identifying, approaching & negotiating with websites to build up a unique network of links.
- Manage link building campaigns, conducting backlink profile analysis across all domains.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on SEO & ASO preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Analytical, or Technical field (or other relevant discipline) preferred
- Managerial or mentorship experience preferred
- Expertise in Google Search console, Screaming Frog, SemRush, Ahrefs, Itunes connect, Appannie and/or equivalent tools
- Expertise in web analytics & reporting tools such as Google Data Studio, Google analytics, Tableau,
- Excellent analytical skills & outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience in agency management & contract negotiation
- Great oral & written communication, with the ability to clearly explain SEO & ASO concepts & write copy in the form of title tags, headlines, etc.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, attention to detail, & quality assurance
- Understanding of basic HTML, CSS, & code structure as it relates to SEO
- Ability & eagerness to effectively balance ad-hoc daily requests with big-picture strategic work
- Customer focused
- Interest in the Online Gaming Industry preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.