Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 2,500+ Flexporters across 20+ global offices & warehouses. And were just getting started. Due to our rapid Global expansion, we're looking for a Flow AE to help build our U.S. presence & support our local squads. Interested in solving real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade? Keep reading.
- Demonstrate Flexports value to a multitude of up-and-coming brands interested in Flexport Flow & help them establish their supply chains under Flexports standard.
- Become a master of our onboarding process & compliantly guide prospective clients through the signup flow & ending with a booked shipment.
- Collaborate with our client solutions managers to ensure a high-quality & steady flow of net new clients into our squads books of business.
- Diligently update Salesforce, our CRM, to stay current on questions & follow-ups.
You should have:
- 1 year of experience in supply chain or 6 months of sales experience in a previous role.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, & organizational skills, with a strong phone presence.
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed.
- A burning desire to win clients from competitors. Youre a team player, but you know that a little competition is healthy.
- The intellectual horsepower & curiosity to learn a new way of operating in an old industry.
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic & reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make it easy & accessible for everyone. Were shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology & exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, were experiencing record growth & are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions & people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, & the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.