About The Role & Team
At Amplitude, were building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products & drive growth. Were already the analytics platform of choice for many top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Square, & Hubspot. Our team is defining the future of how companies interact with data to build better products.
We are looking for an Account Executive who knows software sales & how to identify & win opportunities with some of the fastest-growing & most influential digital product companies. We want the best of the best & we make sure that top performers are rewarded. Sound like you? Keep reading...
As an Mid-Market Account Executive, you will:
- Build & grow a new market focusing on mid-market (100-1K Employees) accounts through prospecting, collaborating with an SDR & other cross-functional teams
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product, the modern analytics ecosystem, as well as the world of digital product management
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within accounts while navigating a complex sales cycle including multiple personas across product, engineering, analytics, & marketing
- Collaborate well with team members & forecast accurately
- Exceed quarterly & annual targets
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have 2-3+ years of SaaS closing experience in the Commercial/Mid-Market segment
- Industry experience in Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- Youre able to tell a story using data
- You have experience building, leading & growing a book or prospects & customers
- You have experience with account & territory planning
- Youve maintained a successful track record of being a top performer
- You have the passion to work & thrive in a team setting
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another & the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, & humility are core to the way we work: were tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, & we operate from a place of empathy & openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, & a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. Were super proud of what weve built & continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator & other top tier investors.
- We recently raised our Series E, led by GIC, & crossed into the Unicorn valuation
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, & Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris & Singapore
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, & graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitudes D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, & drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy & human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.