ACommon Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa isthe best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & thecommon purposethat unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers anuncommon opportunityto build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The VBS New Payment Flows MS intern will be responsible for a variety of projects related to our evolving go-to-market approach & creating network effects by innovating responsibly.
Specific efforts may relate to product management to evaluate & execute on the new payments flow product roadmap in collaboration with the cross-functional stakeholders across broader VBS.
The successful candidate will gain broad experience & insight into Visa's business across the globe
- Work with the product & technology team to execute on the product strategy collaborating with global & regional product team.
- Perform competitive market analysis for B2B payments.
- Assess key performance metrics & measurements & identify gaps that need to be addressed in order to measure the success for new payments flow.
- Manage documentation readiness & timelines by coordinating with tech writers, product owners & integration engineers.
- Create & execute the new use cases, concepts based on market research.
- High energy level, performance oriented & passionate about customers, payment industry, & emerging technologies.
- Ability to work constructively in teams, highly collaborative with a great attitude working on cross-functional teams where there may not be a direct reporting line.
- Able to create strong & positive relationships across teams & functions, including areas of not direct engagement, in order effectively gather information, resolve issues, provide feedback, & to contribute to the overall product direction.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills & an ability to communicate effectively with business & technical stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills to convey the analytical results in the most effective way - verbal & digital content using PPT or similar tools.
- Pursuing an MS degree
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 our of 4.0 (or equivalent scale)
- Graduating between August 2020 - June 2021 with a Masters degree
- Strategic thinking & a global mindset
- Payments industry exposure/understanding preferred
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Experience developing concise & compelling PowerPoint
- Good organization & project management skills
- Understanding Agile or other expedited design & development methodologies a plus, but not required
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.