Senior Account Manager (Sales)
Location: New York
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You will be responsible for selling our mobile intelligence solution to companies in the gaming, media & entertainment, retail/e-commerce, travel, banking, & software industries. This role is focused on securing net new revenue within some of App Annies top enterprise & strategic accounts.
How will you be doing this?
- Work with some of the most exciting, ground-breaking companies in tech. This role will be aligned to accounts within the East Coast territory. Accounts range from up & coming app publishers, to F500 companies, to the worlds most well known global brands.
- Proactively generate net new upsell revenue from existing customers. You will also be tasked with renewing customers existing SaaS subscriptions.
- You will work closely with the Customer Success team to drive adoption & engagement within existing accounts.
- You will become a trusted advisor & excel at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the mobile market.
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor's degree
- 6 + years of experience in SaaS sales or selling data analytics tools. Enterprise SaaS experience required.
- A keenly developed competitive nature & internal drive to succeed.
- A consistent track record of attaining quotas & goals.
- The technical aptitude to master a complex, data-oriented product.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills & the ability to capture an audience during a presentation.
- Excellent consultative selling skills & expert knowledge of sales methodologies & processes.
- Accurate forecasting & pipeline management skills.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor & enthusiasm.
- A thorough understanding of the mobile ecosystem is highly desired.
- Experience with selling to the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel, gaming, retail, & investment industries is a plus.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, MS Office & Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental & vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure youre happy & healthy.
- Wellbeing Allowance added to your paycheck. Use this allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Home Internet Allowance added to your paycheck. Use this allowance to cover a secure, stable internet connection
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy.
- Employee referral bonuses so youll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
During the Covid-19 Pandemic weve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy & healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours & Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, & reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital on-boarding process!
About App Annie
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data & insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses & the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, & Greycroft Partners.