CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working as part of a cross-functional team building software & systems that scale. You will be building services & integrations to support our Healthcare products.
What You Will Do:
- Develop new, & enhance existing, typescript client & server-side applications.
- Work closely with a talented team of engineers, product managers, & UX designers to build services & experiences that are easy to use.
- Refine requirements while working closely with product managers. Help determine priority between feature development & technical investment.
- Write automated Unit, Functional tests & smoke tests for each service while maintaining a code coverage of > 80%.
- Encourage team growth through active participation in technical decisions, & conversations.
Who You Are:
- Experience with front end frameworks like React & server-side experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with Agile methodologies is highly desirable
- You are comfortable working on API-driven applications.
- Experience with writing Unit tests for new features added to the code bases.
- Curious about technology & believe in constant learning.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative & proactive with the intention of flawless execution.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal & collaboration skills.