Phreesia is looking for a Benefits Manager to join our growing Human Resources team! This individual will report into the Director of HR & will be responsible for overseeing all benefit-related programs & initiatives for our U.S. & Canadian employees. Were looking for someone who has a strong foundation in benefits administration who can work closely with our external Broker & other vendors to recommend & implement benefit programs to help attract & retain top talent.
What Youll Do:
- Partner with internal stakeholders such as HR Partners, Legal, & Finance teams to ensure effective benefit plan administration across Phreesia's entire North American employee population
- Ensure compliance with all state/province & federal guidelines and file required legal and year-end reports
- Manage all employee leaves (FMLA/STD/LTD) and communicate implications to HRBP team & employees directly
- Oversee reconciliation & payment of all employer paid premiums for U.S. & Canadian benefit plans
- Maintain all benefit plan documentation & manage employee-facing materials & communication
- Respond to benefit-related questions from employees with an exceptional customer service focus
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends & make recommendations for ongoing enhancements to our plans
What Youll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 5 years of progressive HR experience with a focus in benefits
- Advanced knowledge of benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD/FMLA & 401K
- Experience handling & prioritizing multiple initiatives, projects & relationships in a professional manner
- Strong written/verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with & present to employees at all levels of the organization
- High level of integrity with an emphasis on tact, diplomacy, & confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment, comfortable working with ambiguity
- Experience with Workday is a major plus!
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends & internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.